Sunday 25 November 2012

Chelsea boots/wellies

Hey everyone!

Since the weather is now getting horrible, I decided that I needed a new pair of wellies since my Ted Baker ones decided to burst when I was camping earlier on this year. I was in Office when I came across these little numbers. I have been wanting a pair of chelsea boots for a while but never found a pair that I really liked or that wouldn't get ruined in all the rain that we get here in Glasgow. I thought these were really cute and are actually quite comfy and not too heavy as they are a soft plastic material. They look really cute with jeans and I had them on with a dress the other day which also looked really sweet. They also have them in a glittery silver colour but I thought the black ones would be much more practical.




Thanks for reading!


Michelle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment