Friday 17 August 2012

City Break Packing

 Hey everyone, Michelle here. As I mentioned in yesterdays post I am off to Amsterdam for four nights as of Sunday. The weather in Amsterdam tends to change so I have packed a range of different outfits in case it rains.

I really love this first outfit, I bought this shirt from primark in the sale and was only £1, it never had a price tag on it so I'm glad I went and asked its such a great bargain. I thought this would be really nice with my H&M shorts and black shoes. If the weather turns out to be miserable this outfit will also look really nice with black tights.


Top - Primark
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Primark


For my second outfit I will be bringing a choice of two tops (depending on the weather). I will be wearing my favourite trouser which can be seen here. I will be wearing these trousers with my snake print sandals which are ridiculously comfy.



Turquoise Top - Topshop
Beige Top - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Sandles - Primark
Necklace - Primark

I really like this outfit so I hope that the weather is nice at least one day. I bought this lime coloured top from Zara and I love the lace detail. I will wear this with denim shorts and either these sandals or my converse. 




Top - Zara
Shorts - H&M (originally denim jeans Link)
Belt - Zara
Shoes  - Primark



This outfit will be kept for slightly colder days. I got this metallic top from the Primark sale for only £3 and is really nice on. I thought it would be nice with denim jeans, cream ballet pumps and my favourite denim jacket.


Jeans - New Look
Top - Primark
Denim jacket - Zara
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Miss selfridge link
Bracelet - Accessorize link


I have borrowed this dress from my sister, I fell in love with the colour and begged her to let me take it with me. I thought it would look really cute with these gold metallic pumps a cream belt and of course my denim jacket :).




 Dress - H&M
Belt - Zara
Shoes - Primark
Denim Jacket - Zara


I hope you like this post and if I have time on Sunday morning I will post my travelling outfit but this is not a promise as I am leaving at 4am for the airport.

Michelle xox



1 comment:

  1. Fab outfits!! I know primarks cheap but seriously that amazing shirt for £1, amazing! I love a cheeky barg!!
    X

    ReplyDelete