Sunday 12 August 2012

August Wishlist #2

Me and Michelle must have been on the same wave length on Thursday as I went to do a wish list and realised she had just posted one.  So anyway I thought I would wait till today to publish this... don't want to bore you!

The first thing on my August wish list are these Robyn Brooks polished Stingray Bangles.  I came across them a few days ago on an American blog (sorry I can't remember which one!) and fell in love with them.  They come in a variety of colours, I love the Safari and Eggplant coloured ones.  Sadly looking at the price tag these will not be making it into my jewellery box any time soon.


I'm not sure what has got worse... my shoe or Ted Baker obsession, this combines both though.  I just think these shoes look pretty and being made of a jellyish material they are quite practical. I thin these may be an Autumn essential for my wardrobe.

The last thing on my wish list is more of a goal for the coming month.  I have got a bit bored of my plain nail polish and really want to try out both ombre nails and caviar nails.  If anyone knows any tutorials please send me the link.  If I get round to this I will do a post on both.


Mhairi x

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to join your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adelina, just have a loo at your blog, love it! I have followed you

      xx

      Delete