Thursday 15 March 2012

Summer Shoes


 Recently I have went a bit overboard with the holiday clothes shopping.  Here is one of my purchases.

These wedges are from Love Label at Very.co.uk (link) and I have fallen in love with them.  They come as colour block (purple, green and brown) or in nude, personally I couldn't resist the nude ones. 

They feel comfy, I haven't managed to wear them outside the house yet though because the sun doesn't shine in Scotland.
They are also lightweight for the size of wedge that they are.  They are quite high so if you do not like a heel I wouldn't advise these as they do add a few inches.

These will definitely be my summer wedges, hopefully they are as comfy to wear all day as they are when they are put on at first.

Happy Shopping,
Mhairi x



2 comments:

  1. Those wedges are LUSH! Love them they'd be so versatile!

    Lovely blog! Following you now!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them too, just can't wait for summer so I can actually wear them xx

    ReplyDelete