Monday 19 March 2012

Michelle's 21st

Hey everyone,

So it was my 21st birthday party at the weekend so I wanted to share my own and my fellow bloggers outfits of the night. i had an amazing night and thanks to Sarah my make-up looked amazing :). So here are our outfits I hope you all like them :)



Michelle: I found my birthday dress in Zara and as soon as I put it on I fell in love. I know its black and very simple but its my style and I feel very sophisticated when I wear black. I love the polka dot mesh sleeves and cut out panel. I also got my heels from Zara which were an amazing find for only £29 but i think they look a lot more expensive than this. To add a little colour to my outfit I went for red lips and nails.I don't normally spend a lot on make-up but since it was my birthday i decided to treat myself to a Lancome lipstick in Absolute Rouge.


Dodi: My dress is from H&M, its a simple black dress with a cutout back. When I tried this on I felt it was very flattering. As the dress is black I thought I would team it with some bright accessories. My ring and arm cuff are from new look. (I do apologise for the scabby nails, they were painted that morning with collection 2000 lasting finish nail varnish, I do not recommend!!) Shoes are also new look, they are a turquoise green snake print with an ankle strap.



Nicola: I bought this dress because it is coming into summer and I wanted something bright and colourful to brighten up the mood. This is my perfect shape of dress and I love wearing lace so I thought it was perfect. My shoes were bought at Christmas and I love the sparkle and shape of them. They are very comfortable and can be worn with almost every outfit.






















Mhairi: I bought this dress from BrandAlley (looks better in the picture below) so it was a bargain at £25. The bottom of the dress is in 3 layers, 1 chiffon and 2 lace layers, this makes the dress quite see through. I wore it with a black bodycon skirt under as I felt a bit too naked! I decided when it came to accessories less is more when paired with this dress, so just plain black shoes, gold and black bag, to add some colour, and gold earrings.  The bag was bought on holiday but there are similar patterns on both bags and shoes in Dune.


Sarah: I bought my dress from Monsoon, its a silvery/ grey chiffon dress with square sequins and studs (the picture makes the dress look more blue than grey so apologies). I love the shape of this dress as it is very flattering and is a lovely length. I bought my shoes from New Look and paired the outfit with my Tiffany bracelets and necklace.




No comments:

Post a Comment