Tuesday 20 March 2012

Looks of the Day #8

 Michelle: I have been looking for a peplum top for a while now and I found this number in Primark yesterday. I love the pattern and the collar and think its a perfect match with jeans. Its an easy way to get a smart casual look. My Jeans are from H&M, Shoes are from Dorothy Perkins and my bag is from eBay.

Dodi: Finally bought myself a dipped hem skirt. I was struggling to find one which I thought would be easy to wear and then found this simple/casual one in Primark yesterday. As I am typing this blog I am realising that every single item I'm wearing is from primark! Fail!
 Nicola: Today I decided to go for the country chic look.  I love this dress that I purchased from Warehouse it can be teamed with a lot of my leggings, tights etc.  Again I am wearing my Hunter wellies as they bare well in the Scottish weather as you can probably guess it is raining today! My bag is from the menswear section in River Island but I love it.  I love this look today because its warm, comfortable but still fashionable.

Mhairi:  I couldn't decide what to wear today, so gave up and wore all black and just accessorise.  I decided to go for neutral tones for my accessories.  My bangles (see picture below) are from Oasis and bag is Ted Baker.

Sarah: My jumper dress is from Tesco, my tights are black lace and they are from Marks and Spencer's. My shoes are just from Matalan and my belt is a greeny/bluey snake print detail from Primark. My leather jacket is from Bershka, I don't even know how long I have had this jacket for but its one of my go-to pieces I always wear. My uni bag is Longchamp and my scarf was a present from Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment