Wednesday 28 March 2012

Looks of the day #11

 Michelle: So since the weather has been amazing recently in Glasgow I decided to wear my new shorts from Zara. thought that i would pair it with a simple t-shirt and a cream belt. my legs are far too white so definitely had to wear tights with the shorts even though it is sunny enough not to.

Top - Primark
Shorts - Zara
Belt - Zara
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo







Dodi: I went a bit different from the usual. Have to admit the horizontal stripe top was probably a mistake! Again both my top and my shorts are from primark and my shoes are converse, something that I don't usually wear.

Necklace - Swarovski
Watch  - DKNY
Bracelet - present from Singapore










Nicola: Today I was going for a more casual look. I wanted something quite summery but on trend at the moment with the pussy bow on my top. I am wearing my ballet pumps with my skinny jeans. I love my bag! it comes everywhere with me and it has been well used!

Top - River Island
Jeans River Island
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Michael Kors








Mhairi: I went for a basic look today then decided to add some colour with the blazer and shoes.

Top  - New Look
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - New Look
Blazer - H&M
Scarf - River Island
Bag - Guess
Bracelets - Thomas Sabo & Shamballah




No comments:

Post a Comment