Tuesday 27 March 2012

Looks of the day #10

 Sarah: Im wearing my favourite colour today, Lime green :) I was in a colourful mood this morning, brightening up my black jeans with a pink belt and my multicoloured scarf.

Top - Primark
Belt - Topshop
Jeans - Primark
Scarf - Barcelona
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Accessorize
 Nicola: Today it is sunny and warm in Glasgow, so I wanted to get into the summer mood by wearing my tribal patterned top and my light blazer.  Its not quite warm enough for shorts so I opted for my jeans with my jelly shoes.  Still very smart look today but very comfortable and light :).

Blazer - H&M
Top - H&M
Jeans - Century 21 New York
Shoes - River Island

Michelle: My outfit is quite basic this morning just my usual jeans and my new pink Zara blouse. I don't often wear pink but i loved the pattern on it which you can see below.

Top - Zara
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - New Look
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo
 Mhairi: Today i went for a summery look, but it was far too cold for bare legs so opted for tights.

Dress - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Bracelets - ASOS
Ring - Ernest Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment