Wednesday 14 March 2012

Look of The Evening #1


So it was one of my friends 21st at the weekend and I thought I would do a look of the evening post.

Dress- New Look
Shoes- Carvela
Bangles- Asos

This was not my planned dress for the occasion however, I bought a dress from Boohoo (link) but it got into a fight with the iron, and the iron won leaving a huge hole in my dress.  This dress was a lucky find when I had a quick rush to the shops on the way to the party!  I think I actually prefer this dress now though, clearly everything happens for a reason.

I went for quite a natural look with the make-up, neutral eyes and just a little lip gloss and the hair just had a slight curl (right side looked much better).

Happy Shopping,

Mhairi x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment