Monday 19 March 2012

Primark's New Polishes!

Hiiii guys <3

So as the bargain hunter of the group you can imagine my excitement when I saw these beautiful nail varnishes in Primark today. They have a huge variation of colours and effects, there are pastels, neons, crackle effect polishes and glitters. I decided to start off with these two shades to see the quality of the varnishes. I have to say I was really surprised with the quality when applying, I only needed one coat of the plain pastel shade and decided to only apply one coat of the glitter on top. If I was to wear the glitter polish alone I think it would need 2-3 coats to get a full effect. These polishes are £2.50 each and so far I think they are brilliant, however I will update you if I find that it chips too easily!



Dodi XO


No comments:

Post a Comment